Place Category: Flatmate Wanted
We are looking for a family friendly, happy, nice, working or student flatmate for our Welcome Bay home…to live with busy parent and happy nine-year-old son. We have a cat too, so no more pets please, and no smokers.
$230 per week includes power, phone, wi-fi, water, but not food.
Furnished room is $25 extra per week.
We would prefer someone who is good with kids, has a happy disposition, a healthy lifestyle, a job, &/or is studying and has their own good life going on.
• Good size bedroom with large wardrobe.
• Large living area with bay window and outdoor deck with amazing views
• Johnson Reserve and Welcome Bay tidal estuary 2 minutes walk away
• Toi Ohomai 6min drive away/20min bike ride
• Bayfair 12min drive away
• Mount 15 min drive away
• City 11min drive away/30min bike rideUnit Number: 36Address: James Cook Drive
Bay of Plenty
New ZealandContact Name: CarolynPhone: 02102977572Available From: 05/02/2021Rent (per week): $230Bond: 460.00Bedrooms: 1Bathrooms: 1Parking: drivewayFurnishing: OptionalEnvironment of Flat:
spacious house with large sunny deck with great views of estuary.Smokers: NoPets Allowed: noAmenities: bush walk at end of street, nearby shops and petrol station etcUniversity Proximity (walk mins): 1.5 hr walkBest Contact Time: 9am-8pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Contact Name: CarolynEmail: